Oh so tasty Fishcakes!
okay so!! As most will know, I'm a chuck it in kinda girl, so approx quantities here... 1. Dice up 2-3 med potatoes (you can use white or sweet!) and boil until slightly soft (not too much!)
2. Add two cod fillets (or fish of choice) to spuds and cook until both spud and fish are soft (this shouldn't take longer than 5-10 mins)
3. Drain and add to a bowl, mix and mash up gently (not too mushy!!)
4. Finely dice 1/4 of an onion - add to fish & spud mixture
5. Finely chop fresh parsley - add to mixture
6. Add an egg
7. Add Himalayan salt, pepper and a sprinkle of paprika
8. Sqeeze a whole lemon into the mixture and mix altogether thoroughly.
9. Form into cake shape!
10. Put a little drizzle of hi-grade oil in bottom of a pan, medium heat and when hot, add cakes and cook gently....not too high, not too low. Turning over occasionally.
I served mine with carrots, courgette, red pepper and flat mushrooms, but you really could add this to anything. so tasty! I hope you enjoy!!
et, voila!! This makes 6 good sized cakes - I put the rest of mine in the freezer for another day :-) Bon app!